I wonder if I would compare to a disciple. Can I even call myself as such, if anything, that's what I feel most connected to. God told them to leave all things behind to follow Him, and I have done the same. With little money I've left my home, to stay true to the home within my heart which is Jesus Christ.
But can I call myself a disciple quite yet. I have not ministered to the poor but I've conversated with them. Maybe I have ministered to one with a smile or a simple hello. About a week ago I smiled and greeted this woman and she called me sister. In that moment could we have ministered to each other. Can I be called a disciple quite yet as I try to find myself in Christ and lose the self I've created so that I can truly take on His image.
Would I be a considered a disciple yet? I have left my home to inquire knowledge about the Son of Man, through biblical teaching and action?
Am I disciple?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment